Sunday, June 17, 2012

I have been battling, for a week, whether or not to post this. But, this is my blog, his blog, so I will hit the "Post" button, because I need to remember this. I need to remember how I felt while typing it. He may not want me to hit "Post", but, he is not here. 
Words from HIM:
Date: 24 May, 2012.
-     Brooke, I love you. I love your soul.
-     Brooke I'm excited to hold you, to hold your gaze and feel your hand in mine.
-     I pray for you daily with all of my soul. Please pray for us and your future. 
-     My dearest, you have me forever.
Date: 25 May, 2012.
-     I've thought a lot about indoc and what my plan is for when I hit bottom. What am I going to do when I'm broken down, delirious without sleep? what am i going to tell myself? I'm going to remind myself why I'm doing it. I'm doing it for you, for us, for our family in the future and I will not quit.
-     I know you are strong and I guess I just want to hear that you are doing well and are dealing with things the best you can. I'm confident that this is ultimately going to bring us closer together. Until we can sleep in the same bed, we must cherish the time we have together and rely on quality over quantity. 
Date: 26 May, 2012
-     Well, our instructor is a douche, but I am holding up. 
-     I miss you like crazy...
-     You are my best friend. You have my thoughts and prayers. 
Date: 28 May, 2012
-     B, This one will have to be quick. I just want to tell you I'm thinking about you. 
-     You inspire me to be a better person and push myself. 
-     I love you Brooke, smile for me.
(more words from HIM to come in the future)

I will end here. Only because my eyes have become hazy and my limbs are tired. He is my world and my soul. I will be indebted to him forever. I love him more now, in this very moment, then ever before. 
Here's looking at you kid.



1 comment:

  1. Aww how sweet. What a rough gig! It does draw you closer together but it's do hard! Good luck! Wish we could hang out!!!!

    ReplyDelete