Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I suppose it is time to write again. There have been a few misfortunes for him and I over the last 22 days. For I will not write about those, but rather how we have felt. I still have not finished writing about my memoir of Texas. Perhaps I will finish one day, but maybe I will not hit post because it was a special weekend for him and I. A weekend that will be our secret. That is precisely what I shall do. Our misfortunes have nothing to do with our LOVE. You see, sometimes our misfortunes are like the worm on the end of a fishing pole. We have been tossed to the left side of the boat. A few fish were daring enough to snap at us, but we got away. We were than catapulted to the right side. There had been more activity with the fish there. Finally, after hours of waiting and being tossed North, South, East and West, he got us. He was the biggest fish of the day. The fisher man was not ready for the bit, and the fish took off. He took us on a ferocious ride. A ride that caused much heartache and doubt. I hate that fish. But now, we are stronger than any fish in the seas. We have each other and our love is more colossal than that damn fish. I am luckier than you, because I have HIM.
Here's looking at you kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment